The Federal College of Education, Zaria (FCE Zaria) has released the registration procedures for newly admitted NCE students for the 2022/2023 academic session.
Also See: How to Check FCE Zaria Admission List
The registration procedures are as follows;
FCE Zaria Registration Procedures for Students
Once the portal is open, here are steps to follow to make you registration payments
1. Visit the College portal at www.fcezaria.edu.ng
2. Tap on Student Portal
3. It will take you to the page you will enter your login details ( https://fcezaria.edu.ng/student-portal/login/ )
4. Input the correct email and password you used to create your student account
5. After successful login, your dashboard will appear
6. Click on the 3 lines that appear on the header of the page
7. Click on Payment, then select Registration
8. Click on the 3 dots and select 2023/2024 session
9. Generate your payment invoices and proceed to bank for payment (Remita payment can be made online)
10. The payment status on your dashboard will show green (paid) for a successful registration, or will remain yellow (pending) if not paid.
11. After successful payment, proceed to the MIS to complete the registration process.
The management wishes all students a hitch free registration period, and once again, welcome to a new session, a new page in your academic journey, and a new step to excellence.
Also See: FCE Zaria School Fees Schedule for NCE Students
Credit Gist New Today News in Newspaper Nigeria Headlines